Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase a new Toyota (for example Toyota 4runner) and I miss about $ 4000. So, I would like to take a loan, or you guys have a better option?

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
I would like to purchase a new Toyota (for example Toyota 4runner) and I miss about $ 4000. So, I would like to take a loan, or you guys have a better option?
I've taken a loan maybe three times in my life. My dad loaned me money on two occasions ~ first, to buy my first piece of transportation and the second was to buy the house I grew up in from him.
Both loans worked really well for the both of us, I think.
With the house, my dad was eager to sell and I wanted to buy ~ perfect. I had him paid off in a jiffy.
The second home loan was through a mortgage company and I paid off that loan as quickly as I could, around 9 years total.
If there's something you really need and don't have the money for I suppose a loan is the only way to get into the game.
For the rest of the stuff in my life I've always paid cash.

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,249 Posts
Loans are a necessary evil for things you must have but can't pay for outright, you take out a loan only if you know you can pay it off in a jiffy. Loans are also great for building up your credit rating, this has a positive effect on many things in life.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, if you can't find $4000, will you be able to pay a loan? I had a loan for whole car a few years ago. It was with a 2.4 % interest rate. I've taken it from expertpaydayloans.com. They are good guys. Never had a problem with them. Don't miss your payday and it all will be ok. Thinking about taking a home loan from those guys when I'll pay off my car loan. I already asked them about that - they said I have a good credit history so I can get a loan as soon as I want. You can try to obtain $4000 loan from them. I dunno, maybe they will give it to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Loans are a necessary evil for things you must have but can't pay for outright, you take out a loan only if you know you can pay it off in a jiffy. Loans are also great for building up your credit rating, this has a positive effect on many things in life.
Credits doesn`t seem so frightening, even though some people are afraid of becoming deeply in debt. MaybeLoan - get loans online in USA 24/7 are trustable and have light credit terms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts