Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo i have been looking for people around here on the islands and since the hawaii forum is about 2 months shy of a new post cant seem to have any luck there. Just saying whats up out there.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I know how you feel... I started a Michigan thread, and only one person chimed in!?!?!?

Good luck!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Tell ya what Krew...... You live in a beautiful place! My wife & I went there in '06 (Did 4 days in Kauai, 3 in Kona, and 3 in Waikiki)... Had a fantastic time. Although, the flight over from the mainland was a b!tch! Nothing like a 6hr flight to cramp your legs up :(

I was really surprised though... with how many bums were down on the beaches in Waikiki. I felt like I was still on patrol in the hood here in Detroit --- just warmer! Although people were friendlier, probably from the weed.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Wassup from Maui.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well as soon as a mod comes out to make the tundra into a amphibous truck we should have a tundra meet out there lol

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Well when we had the superferry it would be easy. Now it can never happen.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
almost forgot about that but it would be much cooler to drive a tundra boat out there , imagine a 5.7 liter motor on the water

1 - 12 of 12 Posts