Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Race car performance for your 1999-06 Tundra.
(13WL Calipers Only, email for S13WE / 4.7in pads)

Newly released from Hawk Performance, the QuietSlot Rotors are the latest and greatest in braking performance.

Read what our race driver John Burrows says about the rotors, we use them on our time attack car and offroad race truck, as well as our personal vehicles:
"Hawk's new QuiteSlot rotors are the perfect blend between your traditional blank and slotted rotor. While using them with Hawk's HP+/DTC pads, I found The Quite Slot rotors to have the same initial pad bite as blank rotors, while still providing even pad wear and the cooling and cleaning effect of slots. The QuiteSlot pattern doesn't swipe across the rotor all at once, so there is much more effective surface area for pads to grab on to. The rotors also show amazing performance during heavy repetitive braking found during autocross and track events. Since there is more rotor material available for heat dissipation, The QuiteSlot rotors resist brake fade at an amazing level and the design will help to prevent against warping. The noise also associated with traditional slotted rotors, is not found with QuiteSlot technology, which makes these rotors great for daily use. These features that Hawk has engineered into their QuiteSlot rotors provide a rotor that will not disappoint any & every time you go for the brake pedal."

AJUSA Hawk Special:
for 99-06 Toyota Tundra Only

2 x Front Hawk QuietSlot Rotors (HUS795)
1 x Hawk Pad set of your choice (HB490x.665)
1 x Hawk Greasehead Grease Pack

and your choice of pad's

HPS
High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology. The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you will have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.

LTS
Hawk Performance has applied their severe-duty brake pad friction technology to the braking demands of trucks and SUVs. Heavier vehicles with larger brake systems are more likely to experience higher temperatures, requiring a brake pad that has excellent heat dissipation characteristics.

Performance Ceramic
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce vehicle brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad for your truck or SUV. Furthermore, the ceramic formula has a linear friction profile that allows your truck's ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.

SD
Hawk’s SuperDuty Ferro-Carbon material is engineered for severe-duty professional truck fleets and trucks and SUVs towing heavy loads. This material offers unmatched braking performance under high inertia and/or repetitive braking applications. To drive safely with heavy payloads it is critical to have brakes that operate properly. Heavy fleet trucks and light trucks and SUVs carrying heavy tow loads experience high braking temperatures. Higher temperatures contribute to premature brake pad and rotor wear. Hawk Performance’s SuperDuty product is a sophisticated material that has an extremely high coefficient of friction designed to provide maximum truck and SUV stopping power with excellent high temperature heat dissipation.

$265 delivered
add $19 for SD pads ($284 delivered)
save $5 with HPS pads ($260 delivered)
(CA add 7.75% sales tax)

Want stainless lines?

Add a complete Russell 3-Piece set for $72
PN #688480

How to order:

By Email - [email][email protected][/EMAIL]
Email us you Name, Address, Phone and Truck year.

By Phone
800.877.1911 x122
858.452.8900 x122

Add the parts to your cart, shoot us the order ID number by email, we will apply the discount before charging you.

Hawk Performance, a premium performance brand of Carlisle Brake & Friction, has been a supplier of high performance motorsports brake pads to the performance street and motorsports markets since 1990. Hawk Performance is the official brake pad of SCCA, NASA, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Skip Barber Racing School, and Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. In conjunction with this announcement, the Hawk Performance Products Group is launching Quiet Slot Rotors, a line of rotors with industry leading dust, noise, vibration, and harshness characteristics.

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have the following in stock:

HPS
HB490F.665

SuperDuty
HB490P.665

LTS
HB490Y.665

Performance Ceramic
HB490Z.665

HUS795

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Johnny,

Per Russell, they will not sell extended length lines(IDK why). I am checking with Stoptech who should be a little more willing to work with you. I will let you know later today.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Green ftw!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Johnny,

Dont think Ive forgot about you. The response from Centric was no good, as we had to order too many sets in a custom length for it to be worth it.

I have contacted some other manufacturers and am working on it for you.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Is this deal over? I'm planning on doing the tsb upgrade for my 2000 tundra using the newer 05 calipers so these would be awesome upgrades.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got this package for my 06 dub cab! Quality is amazing, cant wait to put on fresh Hawk pads. I am also running the Russel SS brake line kit. All made in the USA

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just ordered my quiet slots and LTS pad from Chas. great service, thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi guys!

Wanted to remind you to please make sure when ordering you know which caliper you have. One customer recently told us he did not have the caliper upgrade but then figured out after the pads were received that the previous owner did do the caliper upgrade.

Returns due to customer error will be subject to return freight & a 15% restock fee that Hawk charges.

If you have questions feel free to contact us, we are very familiar with the Tundra brake systems and will not steer you wrong. If you dont know what running gear you have, please ask instead of assuming!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts