Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Sequoia and I am going to sell my headlights and clear corner lights in the classified section. Does anyone know for sure what year models these are compatible with? I know they are compatible for the Tundra, and obviously the Sequoia, but I'm not sure of which years.

If I had to guess it would be '01-'05 Sequoia and '01-'03 Tundra.

Any help would be much appreciated so I can be sure to offer them correctly.

Thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Could you please post a pic of the clear corner lenses?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm at work so I don't have a photo of the actual corners, but here is the generic photo from the ebay store. Mine are about 6-7 months old and in mint condition. I know some people don't like when you sell stuff out of the classifieds forum, but oh well, this was not my intention and when I get some help with compatibility I will move it.

When I first got them I was surprised that they were the same exact quality as the OEM Toyota corners. I'm selling them because I'm getting all black headlights and corners.

From the 3 stores I found on ebay the prices after shipping were $48, $53, and $65. I'd be willing to sell them for $35 shipped. There would be a slight delay due to my current waiting period after purchashing the all blacks. You may PM with any other questions.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts