Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TS
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too risky, don't want to bake them yet. I am sure someone will make something similar soon enough. I appreciate the quick response.

·
Registered
210 Posts
There are tons of threads on the Tacoma Forum boards. Search "blackout headlight mod" and you will find step by step instructions. I can't think they they will be mass produced. People have been doing this mod on the Tacoma's since 05 and nothing is available to purchase.

·
TS
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True on the taco, but very few people have been doing this mod for the tundra's and an aftermarket company started making them 2 years ago with great success.

I've just seen too many people melt something that shouldnt have been melted to do it myself. I am too spastic.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i posted long ago that i might try the tacoma blackout mod on my 07. that pic however is just bad lighting/exposure.. you can tell by looking at the mirror. the chrome is also darker than it should be. just a bad pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.