Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is that mod called where its like an eyelash for your headlights? it cover about a third of the top of the headlights....can someone give me a name so i can google it to buy a pair? thannks for the help guys

·
Registered
32 Posts
they are called eyebrows

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
no problem.the tundra in the listing is a members truck on another forum(marky_mark),i don't recall if he's on this forum or not.and pretty much if he's got them on his truck,they're good quality.he doesn't put low quality stuff on his truck.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
no problem.the tundra in the listing is a members truck on another forum(marky_mark),i don't recall if he's on this forum or not.and pretty much if he's got them on his truck,they're good quality.he doesn't put low quality stuff on his truck.
Marky Mark is on this forum and you are right, If he has them they probably are great quality. His truck is sick

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
what is that mod called where its like an eyelash for your headlights? it cover about a third of the top of the headlights....can someone give me a name so i can google it to buy a pair? thannks for the help guys
gay. sh!t. ugly. rice. um...i could go on.......but i wont.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gay. sh!t. ugly. rice. um...i could go on.......but i wont.
it all comes down to taste barney...for example...lots of guys around here has wife fat and ugle:eek: but i dont bust there chops for marrying them...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. lol:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
they are a nice add-on and make it look pissed off if you are in its way. Question I have though is, how much of the eyebrow covers up the turn signal? Are they still just as visible or are you relying on the reflected light to show in the headlight?

·
Registered
18 Posts
turn signal coverage?

Question I have though is, how much of the eyebrow covers up the turn signal? Are they still just as visible or are you relying on the reflected light to show in the headlight?
I was wondering the same thing...

·
Registered
252 Posts
it all comes down to taste barney...for example...lots of guys around here has wife fat and ugle:eek: but i dont bust there chops for marrying them...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. lol:D
:amen: to that!

·
Registered
186 Posts
^^Just ignore comments like that. It is what they want is for you to say/post something back.
Mark,
Are you calling me out for responding to BF? So he can call someone's idea 'gay, sh!t, rice' but I cannot ask him where those comments were asked for or needed? Maybe you are telling me to ignore HIS comments, if that is the case then I apologize. For the most part I do ignore BF's comments but his 'thread bully' mentality gets annoying.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Mark,
Are you calling me out for responding to BF? So he can call someone's idea 'gay, sh!t, rice' but I cannot ask him where those comments were asked for or needed? Maybe you are telling me to ignore HIS comments, if that is the case then I apologize. For the most part I do ignore BF's comments but his 'thread bully' mentality gets annoying.
Ya I was saying to ignore BF. That is my truck he is basically talking about. I was the first to get these, and its my trucks pic that is used in the auctions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts