Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have factory Black cloth headrests that you have installed leather over and would be willing to trade for my factory grey ones you would never know the difference and would be doing me a huge favor I will pay shipping of course mine is a 2010 Crewmax I have 5 headrests pretty sure there is no difference in the double cab

Thanks Matt

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
no. .

·
Registered
603 Posts
Does anyone have factory Black cloth headrests that you have installed leather over and would be willing to trade for my factory grey ones? You would never know the difference and would be doing me a huge favor. I will pay shipping of course. Mine is a 2010 Crewmax. I have 5 headrests. Pretty sure there is no difference in the double cab.

Thanks,
Matt
Dude........punctuation:rolleyes:!

So let me get this straight. By some chance you are hoping that someone has recovered factory black headrests with leather and would be willing to trade with you?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know its a shot in the dark ..but if you put clazzios on or something you just slide the leather over them if they were the wrong color you would never know the difference

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i wouldnt count on someone wanting to mismatch their truck though. heck, i have toyota port installed leather on mine and if i remove the headrests, i can see the tan cloth through the hole where the posts go in...so i doubt anyone is going to be willing to just swap something that matches already...even if they are going to cover them right back up.

just keep watching ebay, some might turn up, there are some for other years and in other colors right now....

might shoulda looked into this before u got the seat covers huh? haha sucks to get stuck in a place like this...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes ...I will pay all shipping costs..it won't cost you a penny..you tell me how much the headrests will cost to ship and I will paypal the cost to ship them.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
^^Let me confirm that I have the cloth underneath my factory headrest that was covered in leather..Since I replaced my front headrest with ones that have TV's in them, I do have the front set of black factory cloth headrest that I am not using at the moment.

I just got back my aftermarket ones as I had them embroidered..So my factory ones are currently in my truck, but it is at the shop for some fun stuff..So I have to go and get them out of it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes ..cloth factory black. You send me all your Black ones And I will send you all my gray ones plus 50.00 or a SR5 grill I took off my truck with 100 miles on it. I'll pay the shipping on both.

Matt

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mark let me know if you are willing to sell those front 2. I bought 2 off ebay and need 2 more for the back. The back ones are shaped a little different but fit right in there. I don't see why they wont work.

Later, Matt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts