Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a full set of Black factory seat covers only problem is they never come with the headrest covers for some reason i called a couple upholstery places
They want 75.00 a headrest that's what I paid for the whole set of covers any suggestions

Thanks Matt

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
They want 75.00 a headrest that's what I paid for the whole set of covers any suggestions

Thanks Matt
Sometimes you gotta pay. Big difference between a Chinese guy making them and having to have them fabricated here.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
I'd call the company that I got the set from and ask them what gives !!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
great excuse to get some black aftermarket dvd player/monitor headrests. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
i think its because the factory headrests are injected foam. when i ordered my katzkin leathers the rep told me not to take off the factory covers (only on the headrest) for that reason. just to use a plastic bag and slide the new covers over them. so you probably wont find just factory headrest covers. you'll have to buy the whole headrest!

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
^ Exactly! They NEVER come with the headrest covers. That's why it doesn't really make sense to try and save by buying factory take-offs, unless you are replacing the same color you already have due to damage, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts