Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the accurate height is on a 2010 DC TRD Sport with the 20 inch rims. I'm having a hard time trying to find it. I'm at work and I don't have any measuring devices handy.

Thanks in advance!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw the 75.8 too..but I think that's with the 18 inch wheels. If I add 2 inches to it I don't think it would be accurate.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
The diameter of the wheels doesn't change the the overall height of the truck. The larger diameter wheels have smaller sidewalls but I'm assuming close to the same overall diameter. Also the heights that I listed were for limiteds which come with 20" wheels anyway.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
Yeah, I saw the 75.8 too..but I think that's with the 18 inch wheels. If I add 2 inches to it I don't think it would be accurate.

I dont think that 20 inch wheels adds 2 inch of height to the the truck. Bigger wheels = less sidewall on the tire. The diameter of the tire/wheel combo, 18's & 20's are going to be pretty close.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
yeah. thats not how it works. as stated, overall diameter is teh same. thats how u have a 18 inch spare tire under the truck thats the same diameter as the 20s...more wheel= less tire but same diameter.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gotcha...I seeeee..thanks guys for the clarity. The 75.8 it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts