Toyota Tundra Forums banner

hello all!

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  mxsjw 
#1 ·
Hello all...I just purchased my 07 Tundra at the end of November. What a great truck. It is not my first Toyota. My wife drives an 06 Scion Xa and I also have a 97 Taco that is now just a wheeler. Just thought I would check in here and see whats going on. I wheel the wee out of the Taco on a fairly regular basis. If anybody wants to go wheeling or maybe just hang out and check out some rigs I am game. I also hang out quite a bit on WATTORA and NWW forums.

Mark

#2 ·
welcome aboard Mark!
The Northwest group seems to be far and few between.
Keep in mind the Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel drive association usually has lots of things going on. Keep a eye on there website.

#3 ·
welcome aboard Mark!
The Northwest group seems to be far and few between.

That seems kinda weird to me. I see new Tundras all over the place. And all you see is older Toys. The NW has got to be one of Toyotas best sales areas. I wheel alot, have a pretty good group of buddies that I go with. Just thought I would offer to go on here. I always enjoy wheeling with new people.

Mark

Thanks for the welcome!

#5 ·
mxsjw.. I will keep an eye out for your truck. I work down on Vally Ave, and I am always up on S. Hill. My truck is a radiant red TRD all stock for now. I do have a Elk sticker on the back window.

Mark

#6 ·
Mark,
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you as well, look for a thumbs up from me...
I live on S. Hill.
Here is mine and it says "Yamaha" above the center back window.

Shane

#7 ·
look for a thumbs up from me...

Shane

.[/quote]
I will do the same, nice looking truck!

#9 ·
No, it was not me. I was actually out towards Ashford on Sunday afternoon.

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.