Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks!

This is my first post on this forum. I formerly owned a 93 T100 4x4 (great, but underpowered truck) but my family grew and now my youngest daughter is starting school. This meant that it would be very difficult to pick both of my kids up at school. The T100 regular cab with a 5 speed manual was tight to say the least with three in the cab. (Pretty good excuse to buy a new truck, huh?) This was starting to weigh on me for a while, when this great truck popped up for sale out of nowhere. The truck is a 2001 Tundra access cab 4x4 v8. The real kicker is that it only has 15,400 miles on it. Yes, I said 15,400!!!!!!!! Needless to say it is sitting in the garage as we speak. It belonged to a friend of mine, and he and his wife only used it for about 2 years to pull a small camper in the summers and a few other trips. It sat in their garage most of the time. They are now the proud owners of my old T100 to be used for a "work truck". My question is, are there any recalls such as the "Ball Joint" recall that I need to know about? Thanks Tom

·
Registered
369 Posts
No official greeters here, but I'll be the first to say "Glad to have you around." Congrats on the good deal, too.

There's a wealth of knowledge in the forums accessible to everyone, and even more via the Knowledge Base, which is only available to subscribers. You might find everything you want to know by utilizing either the individual forum-only or the sitewide search functions, so be prepared to wade through a lot of informative and sometimes superfluous threads to find what you're looking for that's not in discussions near the "top of the pile". If you decide to subscribe, you'll be able to search the KB by vehicle and year, which might be worth considering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts