Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ts: :)GOD IS AWESOME!!:) :ts:
Tues Night I got my new 2007 White Tundra crewmax 5.7L MONSTER!!! Praise God!!!! I love it. Wed. got a line-x bedliner sprayed in, and today i got the front 2 windows tinted to match the rear. Now I want the cat back exhaust.Is this the best way or should i get a new exhaust system , headers and all. A guy here in town is tellin me to "just go with the flowmasters" only 300. But i want the borla or magnaflow. Can anyone tell me the diff i would get .? Tell me the diff in sounds too. Thanks and Hello to all. GO GIANTS!!!! NY that is

·
Registered
78 Posts
:ts: :)GOD IS AWESOME!!:) :ts:
Tues Night I got my new 2007 White Tundra crewmax 5.7L MONSTER!!! Praise God!!!! I love it. Wed. got a line-x bedliner sprayed in, and today i got the front 2 windows tinted to match the rear. Now I want the cat back exhaust.Is this the best way or should i get a new exhaust system , headers and all. A guy here in town is tellin me to "just go with the flowmasters" only 300. But i want the borla or magnaflow. Can anyone tell me the diff i would get .? Tell me the diff in sounds too. Thanks and Hello to all. GO GIANTS!!!! NY that is
None of this will be awesome until you post pictures of this truck...I'm looking to get white or black and could use looking at some pictures... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts