Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, my friend has an 08 double cab Tundra, 4x4. He recently got in an accident and his left rear ABS sensor wire was cut. Would this explain all these lamps flashing? The truck runs and drives, 4x4 is in op though.
Thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
My indicator lights started flashing one time for no reason, I stopped on the side of the road and shut the truck off then restarted it. Don't know what was the problem to this day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I pulled a fuse under the hood and it shut everything down, traction control, check engine and others were flashing. I pulled the fuse to see if it affected something with my dash, I brought it to a mechanic and had him reset the warnings and all was fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having problems with my 4 hi indicator light flashing and not shifting into 4 lo. I cleaned some really bad corrosion off my battery terminals and cables and now it's all good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good info, I have the flashing once in a while too and I noticed my terminals aren't the cleanest. I'm going to clean them of tonight.

I was having problems with my 4 hi indicator light flashing and not shifting into 4 lo. I cleaned some really bad corrosion off my battery terminals and cables and now it's all good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts