Toyota Tundra Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone. I have been looking for a replacement for the Amsoil air filter and have not found anything that I seem overly comfortable with. I found this company on the web <http://www.r2cperformance.com/> and they seem to make a pretty good product from what I have heard about them and the fact that NASCAR racers use them. I called them and they seem willing to try making a filter for the GEN 1 Tundras because the filter can cross over to many other vehicles that Toyota makes (Sequoia among others). That being said, for them to put the effort into this they would need to know that at least a certain amount of folks (don't know what that number is) would have to be interested. Do any of you have any interest in looking into this with me?

They said they can make a filter that flows much better than a stock paper filter and still protect against particulate better than the paper filter. Or, they said they could make a filter that protects the same with regards to particulate as a stock paper filter and flow a ton more air than the stock filter. Also, the filters are dry (no oil) and can be reused many times with a cleaning from low pressure compressed air or soap and water.

Check out the website. The material they said they would use would be their black hex series. So please...if you have the time check this out and let me know if others would be interested. Maybe we have the possibility of finding a replacement for the venerable Amsoil filter.

Thank you!

Again - here's the website: High Performance Cold Air Intakes and Performance Air Filters

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the interest guys but the filter is sold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone still looking for an Amsoil EAA237 air filter?
I have one that I would like to sell.
listed in Marketplace

61 - 64 of 64 Posts