Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what size metric socket fits the fuel module nut? Never, Never install your Super Glide until after you have installed your air bags. The front left Super Glide bracket fits too close to the fuel module mounting nut to get a socket on it. I think if I grind the side of the socket I can then get it on the nut, but I only want to destroy one socket. Also, does the fuel module only have one bolt holding it in place, or are there two?

Kayce

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
I wish I could ans your question for you but it's pouring cats and dogs here in our camp site.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I just took the module off, put the airbag in and then reinstalled the module.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts

2 nuts. I forgot the size. 10 or 12 mm socket. Or maybe 8mm. Remove the nuts so you can get the fuel module out of the way. Once you get the airbags installed and tightened you can install the module back. The bolts are fixed to the module body. All you need is the socket.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the picture. I never noticed the other nut. I'll check that one and get the socket size. Thanks:ts:

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
You're welcome. I had to paint those black to match the rest of the components. The paint got stripped as a result of me removing and reinstalling them a few times. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts