Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wondering if you could help me real quick. My dad just bought a new 07 tundra dcab, sr5, 5.7l v8 salsa red. It's Huge. He wanted it so bad that he bought it without a bunch of the accessories, so he's asked me to look around on the internet. He just got the bedliner two days ago ($350). (He's a contractor/plumber/carpenter). He is also looking to add on: stepboards, mud flaps (for the wheels). I don't know much about cars but is there a toyota parts website that you guys recommend. The only product I've found so far on this forum for stepboards is a brand called westin oval. If you bought these accessories separately for your, can you give me the brand and price. I'll appreciate it if you can just point me in the right direction while I browse the internet for these items.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
848 Posts
i can get you the stainless oem running boards for 470 installed out the door at my shop .... i am in the los angeles area ... also any other toyota parts i can help you get at a discount ... let me know if intrested

all my parts are toyota factory parts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
i can get you the stainless oem running boards for 470 installed out the door at my shop .... i am in the los angeles area ... also any other toyota parts i can help you get at a discount ... let me know if intrested

all my parts are toyota factory parts
I'll take 1 supercharger please!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts