Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was changing over from bulbs to VLEDS, I think I blew a fuse. I have the Dome Fuse out and it is blown. Are there more fuses for the MAP and Doors? I need to know before I change them out. Does Auto Zone, OReilly's, or Advanced Auto carry these? It is a 7.5..... Thanks to those who can help me right away.......

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
My local Auto Zone did not have them, but the Advance Auto next door did. Make sure you get the right ones. The are smaller then the regular blade fuses.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are awesome for which store to buy them from. How about knowing whether or not there is another fuse for the radio, MAP lights, and Door lights?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for your help! The one little 7.5 Dome Fuse fixed all of my problems. The lights are all dimming like they are supposed to in the Dome, Map, and Doors. The radio is keeping time again as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Where is that 7.5 fuse at? I can't find it in my tuck

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where is that 7.5 fuse at? I can't find it in my tuck

Open the fuse box lid under the hood to behind the battery. Look on the inside of the lid for location. It is labeled as Dome. It is red....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm ignorant. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VLEDS are UNBELIEVABLY bright! I love them. They should consider changing their name to DAYLIGHT because that is how bright they are in the dark. I am very happy going with the brightest available. Thanks VLEDS (Jake).........

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
VLEDS are UNBELIEVABLY bright! I love them. They should consider changing their name to DAYLIGHT because that is how bright they are in the dark. I am very happy going with the brightest available. Thanks VLEDS (Jake).........
Some folks have remarked it looks like someone is welding inside the truck when the interior LEDs come on at night. :heh:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't wait to take some pics of them tonight; I will post them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts