Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am Having The Most Difficult Time Locating A Particular Truck. I Am Looking For:

White Ext
Grey Or Sand Int
4x4 Crewmax
5.7l
Ltd
Nav
20" Wheels
Plus Any Extras That May Be Included

I Cannot Find One In All Of Southern California. If There Any Dealerships Or Salesman Out There That Have This Truck, Please Let Me Know...

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I Am Having The Most Difficult Time Locating A Particular Truck. I Am Looking For:

White Ext
Grey Or Sand Int
4x4 Crewmax
5.7l
Ltd
Nav
20" Wheels

I Cannot Find One In All Of Southern California. If There Any Dealerships Or Salesman Out There That Have This Truck, Please Let Me Know...

Thanks!!!
I got that exact one from Dianne at Toyota of San Juan Capistrano 2 weeks ago. It wasn't even on the lot yet. She told me she had it coming in and I told her I'd take it. I had to wait 3 weeks for it. I just got lucky that she had one being allocated to her.
I looked for 2 weeks myself for this exact one. Went or called every Toyota dealer in Los Angeles. They are really, really hard to find. At least for now.

·
Registered
24 Posts

White Ext
Grey Or Sand Int
4x4 Crewmax
5.7l
Ltd
Nav
20" Wheels

Thanks!!!
I have the truck you are looking for in silver if you are interested.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer I work with in Green Bay WI. They have a CM LTD 4x4 White with Nav and other options......If anyone is interested it is coming on / around May 18th. You need to call Lemieux Toyota in Green Bay WI and ask for Jon Norton....tell him you got the info from myself....Dirc Cooley.

Good Luck!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts