Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

In need of some help deciding which color(s) to go with for the Clazzio seat covers.

I've attached a picture of the interior of my truck which is White on the outside with Beige seats/carpet and then dark brown dash/steering wheel.

I had originally thought about going with all Beige but someone suggested to go all Black with Beige stitching. So that got me thinking......:unsure3d::unsure3d:

So I'd like some more input from people that are much better than myself with the color(s) that would look best in my truck.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Definitely not all beige. Go with black thread on the beige I guess. I should have read your post more clearly the first time as I didn't realize that you had a brown dash and steering wheel. How about your doors? Are they brown or black?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Im having a hard time choosing my self lol
The black-out beige-inner combo would look nice on yours....But if you use black, its gonna look off because you interior is brown. If they had brown on the out and beige in the middle would look sweet on yours;)

But going by the only colors availabe...

I would have to say, beige on beige with black stitching:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,472 Posts
I have the same dilemma. Same interior but a Salsa red truck. I was thinking maybe the Beige with a gray insert. Dunno.:(

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely not all beige. Go with black thread on the beige I guess. I should have read your post more clearly the first time as I didn't realize that you had a brown dash and steering wheel. How about your doors? Are they brown or black?

Door panels are dark brown with the beige arm rest... I'd really like to have some black in there but just not sure it will look right. I have black around the radio etc. I wonder if beige outside/black inside would look good?

Or beige outside and the ivory color in the middle or vice versa?? Just for a contrast....Not sure about lighter colors such as ivory though for seats considering wear and how it will show everything..

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Door panels are dark brown with the beige arm rest... I'd really like to have some black in there but just not sure it will look right. I have black around the radio etc. I wonder if beige outside/black inside would look good?

Or beige outside and the ivory color in the middle or vice versa?? Just for a contrast....Not sure about lighter colors such as ivory though for seats considering wear and how it will show everything..
This is a hard call; I wish I could be more help. That sucks that they don't offer brown on the inner or outer. I noticed you had tan/beige weathertechs also so I am not sure about having black panels on the covers. Great luck in making a decision. The only advice I would give is to have some kind of contrast even if it is as small as black thread on all beige...........

·
Registered
121 Posts
Adding another color will throw off the interior and make it cluttered. If you go with the majority color, it will look refined and wont look aftermarket. My recommendation would be to go all beige. JMHO.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discovery, your seats look good. Someone else had posted pics of clazzio's that looked like a$$. Based on previous pics I had written them off as an option and and was going to get Katzkins, now i'm just confused. Must see more pics.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I wonder if beige outside/black inside would look good?
That's another option.

Don't go with all black... trust me. I converted my graphite color to black color... lot of work to make all the trim black to match them up good.

Go with all beige... best option.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discovery, your seats look good. Someone else had posted pics of clazzio's that looked like a$$. Based on previous pics I had written them off as an option and and was going to get Katzkins, now i'm just confused. Must see more pics.
:ts: Here is the post you want to go through.... There was an issue with the back armrest that is fixed now. Pulled and looks real nice.
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/176012-new-custom-look-seat-covers-clazzio-13/

·
Registered
317 Posts
no thats not the one that i saw. Ill look for it but yours look way better.

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Here is another link with a few more installs and related info. Hope this helps in picking one. http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/181488-clazzio-seat-covers-installed-with-pics/
TucsonCrew's Clazzios look great; easy call since his truck is black and gray on the inside. The 2 colored seat covers look much better IMO than all 1 color. It is just unfortunate that they don't have brown. I would still go with black thread as it will still go with your radio and other black accents in your truck; the threads wouldn't be the only black in your truck.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
the black will look horrible with the brown. its gonna look like u tried to match it but didnt realize it was brown. black floor mats look horrible in these trucks. i'd go with all beige. thats what the stock ones are and they look fine. only way id two tone it is if u were able to tan/brown it. but not black fo sho. our radios i think are the only thing that is black in teh truck, besides the guages i guess and some switches...but the trim is all brown, so again, it would look mismatched like u took seats or seat covers out of another truck and put them in there.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I heard the beige doesnt match our stock beige interior and looks off.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I heard the beige doesnt match our stock beige interior and looks off.

Wonder if anyone on here has pictures or has ordered the beige so we'd know for sure? I don't want to drop that much money on something and not be happy with it.

I'd like to just get a couple leather buckets from a wrecked limited if I could figure out or know for sure I could get power to the seats without a big headache....I think the bolt pattern is exactly the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts