Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My headlights are at lightwerkz right now and we just found our the angel eyes I ordered are the wrong color AND wrong size. Problem is, If I order what I need from the same distributer it will be at least 10 days to get the new ones in.

Anyone know where you can get Yellow (3000k color) angel eyes? Ive looked everywhere and can't see anything online. Chances of someone having them in stock is probably slim as well but I gotta atleast try.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Do they have any real purpose or just trying to look like a BMW?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
aww...i was lookin forward to seeing your LW lights all done. now that u are angel eyeing them up, im not so sure.... i'd leave them with just a retrofit and be done. but thats not what u asked. so to answer your question, i aint gotta clue. does LW not know of a vendor since they are pretty knowledgeable on that area?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I've stole cold cathodes from PC cooling fans before....
I know Fry's has nearly every color and size fans.... if you're fortunate enough to live near one...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. the angel eyes won't be installed like your normal angel eyes. it will be different and will be able to turn on and off. But if I can't install it the way I want to Im just gonna leave them out. It wouldn't be like your normally see on bmw's etc.

they have people they go through but nobody has yellow.

Caesar is ready to start in a day or two so I may just leave them out =( oh well. we'll see what happens.

DawgBonez - I'll look into that.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I can get yellow this is the look im thinking about...it will match my 3000k hid fogs well. But they won't be on all the time.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
If I can get yellow this is the look im thinking about...it will match my 3000k hid fogs well. But they won't be on all the time.

I really thought you'd keep it a secret until it was done. Does Matt @ TRS not have them? What about getting them in red? That would be pretty bad *** with the above setup. Be patient and get them, it'll be unlike anything done to our trucks. Post on HIDplanet.com and you might be able to get more info as to where to find them if Caesar and Matt can't get them.

Here's a link to a company I've dealt with before. They really stand behind their products, have them ship it directly to LW to save time.
http://www.oznium.com/circle-ccfl
http://store.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=103&osCsid=76c10ccd31a4126fcfaa5dd1fb4fba52

I personally think white or red would look better than yellow.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I'd roll without them...and this is coming from someone who's been there, done that with halos so you know I like them :) I just think that look is kinda gimmicky, and your truck is really clean otherwise!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I'd roll without them...and this is coming from someone who's been there, done that with halos so you know I like them :) I just think that look is kinda gimmicky, and your truck is really clean otherwise!
i agree. and in response to what the other sweet sequoia owner is posting about suggesting doing red, im sure he doesnt want to get a ticket every time he goes out....:)

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
BF,

I'd tell him to search the trunk, where I've conveniently placed some of these.

I'll get off without even a warning :biggrin1:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha thats funny!

and yeah I was gonna keep it a secret, but I was getting desperate and was trying to find something fast and for some reason my mind decided to post the pic up.

I looked on every site I knew of and couldn't find anything. Caesar nor Matt could get them "fast". It would be awhile since it would be a special order.

So, unfortunately, they won't go on.

BUT, they already started on them and will be shipped back to me this friday, so I should have them by tuesday/wednesday next week! I am so anxious.

·
Registered
424 Posts
BF,

I'd tell him to search the trunk, where I've conveniently placed some of these.

I'll get off without even a warning :biggrin1:
Man that's just cold. hehe

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Why yellow? Just my .02 cents but white would look much better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts