Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 02 L.C. and the truck is leaning slightly to one side. The L/F is 1/2" lower than R/F. The L/R id 1" lower than R/R. I measured from the ground to the bottom of the wheel opening. I checked on different pavements as well. I have only had the truck a few months and have not noticed until I had it aligned? It could have been leaning before but I might not have seen it yet. I don't think aligning could alter height though? I looked underneath and everything looks okay? Thanks, for any input, Jeff

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jeff,

Funny, mine is leaning a bit to the left as well.

Have to one day measure on a VERY flat spot, but I have measured left/right side between top of wheel and fender well. Left front is slightly lower than fright front, left rear lower than right rear. Just cannot recall how much at this very moment.

After measuring on a flat surface, and if determining that it is only front suspension, my plan was to (after asking around on forums) to tighten up the left fron torsion bar. It is adjustable if you look under the truck.

Keep us posted on what you find out/remedy, and I'll do the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My LF/LR (Drivers side) was 1" lower compaired to the RF/RR. After searching the IH8MUD site, it is a common T-Bar adjustment, which requires a front end alignment afterword. I went to Big-O and they did the T Bar adjustment and alignment for under $100. This was a few months ago it has been fine since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts