Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this wheel today on a customers vehicle, he didnt know where it came from. I would love to buy this wheel for my truck, any ideas who makes it or where to get it??

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don't know about the wheel but how in the heck were they able to suspend the truck from the ceiling like that! :eek:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't know about the wheel but how in the heck were they able to suspend the truck from the ceiling like that! :eek:
LMAO!!!!!!! :tu::crazy3d:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Really sticky Nitto tires.......... ;) as to the wheel, I thought they looked like Boss wheels at first, but I looked on their site, and saw similar wheel, but it wasn't exactly like the one in question. Good luck on your search!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
They are made by Forge-Tec, can't find a website for them. There was a guy on TN a while ago that had two sets of Forge-Tec's he was selling which is how I know who makes em. They may have gone out of business or been bought out by another company. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if anyone cares, but the company "forge-tec" did go out of business, they were a vendor for toyota. If anyone sees these wheels above for sale, please let me know! I am a service advisor for a toyota dealer and have been looking for them for a couple months, think i am running dry on leads.

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
That sucks!!! Gonna be hard, but good luck..

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Surely when they went out of business they still had some inventory. If you could run down an old vendor or something maybe someone has them. I'm with Gutz, it's gonna be hard but good luck

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i have to agree. thats a nice sharp clean wheel. i like the clean and simpleness of it....

but flip the pics back over already haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts