Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for two days for the link that some one had posted with the invoice from a Toyota dealer in MA that covered the O2 and exuast manifolds for a Tundra with about 80 somthing thousand miles. Mine just threw a the O2 code and i am pretty sure that my manifolds are cracked. by the way what would happen if you never fix the O2 sensors? please help me find that link... thanks

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I have been searching for two days for the link that some one had posted with the invoice from a Toyota dealer in MA that covered the O2 and exuast manifolds for a Tundra with about 80 somthing thousand miles. Mine just threw a the O2 code and i am pretty sure that my manifolds are cracked. by the way what would happen if you never fix the O2 sensors? please help me find that link... thanks
tonyprieto, hey there never saw the "invoice" for O2 sensors...but when my went my dealer covered them and said there was a Toyota extension on the 80K warrenty on emission equipment. Ask your dealer, they might square you away...good luck. CSM-H

1 - 3 of 3 Posts