Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 4x4 Tundra. Recently my check engine light, Trac off light came on. Also my 4low light flashes nonstop as well. I have read up on it and everything i have seen says the vehicle runs funny when this happens mine does not. my code says po172 says bank one is running to rich. I have not noticed a difference at all except the lights. Any ideas??

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
not sure if it's the same mine was but when my warning lights came on like that it was a sensor that Toyota replaced free on my eleven year old Tundra. mine would not go more than 30 mph when it happened

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
You dash lights are flashing because thats the vehicles way of telling you there is a code thrown and no, not all codes put your truck into limp mode. That only happens on certain codes and thats how its designed, so as to protect the vehicle.
On the top of any page you will see the search box that says search community. Type in P0172 there and you will see lots of threads on this subject. Read through them for some possible suggestions on how to fix them. And always start with the easier, cheaper stuff first.

Reactions: Timmi
1 - 3 of 3 Posts