Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO the other day I was helping a friend move in and he got really stubborn!!:cry: "I dont wanna take the bed frame apart"....after a short dispute we decieded to put it in the bed of my TUNDRA. RC short bed fits his whole bed with no problems!!! I just thought that was cool!! later that day we had pizza and beer and saw the SPURS win! :cool: :tu: :D

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
lmao good story! I have that exact truck, don't come around these parts or I'll have to blow your truck off the road:D I kid, looks like you got the dealer installed alloy wheels, looking good bro! Oh yeah, does that bed weight alot or is your truck lowered?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a red DC and I also loaded it up with stuff from my storage place and notice it ride super great with a little weight in the back. I also had a motor in the back that tipped over and put a dent in my wheel well . But I have a linex spray liner and was able to pop it back out with no prob. and no paint chipping.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw its not lowered...my camera phone sucks...or maybe it is lowered with the weight...didnt thk the bed was that heavy. thanks guys!!! and yea i got the spray in bed liner..LINE X...really impressed!! love that stuff...thinking of sparying the side lower doors, and make it look like two tone....but maybe not..I wish I had more money to get the 3inch lift and wheel deal but dealer was charging 4500 for it and they said they would add it to the finally price but didnt wanna pay the extra interest that would build up and a bigger monthly payment.:cry: maybe later in life! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts