Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 7 years and thousands of dollars I am about done spending. First try w/ pictures so hope it works.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice. What roll pan did you weld in there? Like the LEDs under the hood as well. And that safari bar in the front is huge... who's is that?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just spent 3 days washing, Klasse all n one, Klasse high sealant glaze and S100 carnuba. The roll pan is Sir Michaels. Added back up sensors and back up camera to it. Also got 4 LED strips under bedrail. Just painted the rails from idea on another post. The bull bar is made by Tal and Hadas. It is stout.
Want to add a leather steering wheel. Can't decide on lifting or not. I love the way it rides now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks great! Nice job on the engine block cleaning, how did you go about making it look that sharp?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
For a '01, that IS clean as hell!! Looks good, I like the radio bezel and cupholder trim! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe it or not on the engine. Going down the road I stopped at a detail shop and asked how much to clean the engine. His price was 10 dollars and I told him to go at it. Sprayed some degreaser on it. Hit with pressure washer while truck was running. When finished he wiped it down. When I got home I took Simple Green 50/50 and cleaned under hood. 10 dollars well spent.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Looks great. The first Gens in the 2000-2002 class show well when they look that good.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Raider Man nice truck :thumb: nice and clean,love the roll pan had to take a double look you also have a ivan stewart grille and bumper sweet, center console upgrade is next on my list. thx again for the corner lights
:becky:

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Almost as nice as mine which is almost as nice as jb's. :laugh:

Good job.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments. Have seen several center consoles on ebay lately. Got mine on ebay for 125. Probably my favorite mod. Got a 1 fared cap in bottom part and ipod mounted in top part. Got 2 layers of sound deadener everywhere and 1 layer of a rubber like deadener in floor. Hardly notice the Borla exhaust from inside. Will post some night pics. soon.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
exterior is not my style but still well done. interior is beautiful and it looks like you take a lot of pride in your machine. clean as hell too. always nice to see :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
$10 dollars very well spent. I plan on doing the same to mine when its out the shop, thanks for the info!

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Damn, that is one good looking truck!!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Very nice looking tundra.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Clean looking truck, like that bezel and trim

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Nice Looking Truck!!

1st gens are where it's at.

<TUNDRA>
Chrome bumpers rule! (even if some have an I.S. bumper cover) :first:

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Where's the rust :beatsme: darn tundras from south. I envy you non rusted guys from south. On the other hand - you never get to enjoy two feet of snow :p

P.S. points for tasty mods. Very clean

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well done, she is looking very good indeed. I have a 2002, can't believe I've had it 8 years, planning on driving it 15 years (I made it 13 years on my 1987 SR5). Question: what is the middle storage section between your front seats? It looks like it is from a Seqouia? Just curious. cheers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts