Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

just wanted to say hi, and show my truck.

02 tundra 4x4 iforce v8

automatic, fully loaded.

100xxxkms

i just bought this truck, and i love it. im thinking about getting new rims for it because im not a fan of the 3 spoke, they will be my winter rims, im thinking about dick cepek dc1 black, 16x8. and going with a 265/70/16 tire. i havent seen any tundras with these rims yet, ive seen tacomas, and they look sweet, maybe u guys can shed some light on this?

·
Here for the long haul!!!!
131 Posts
I think they woulod look pretty good but just check the back spacing so they don't rub the Upper Control Arms. Hope you enjoy the truck, I love mine.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hello & welcome,
use the search for question's. you will be surprised on what you will find.
almost every question has been asked & answered already. but ask anyway. t
here are many of us more than willing to retell you.
regards,
gorilla

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, thanks for the reply, im looking at getting these rims at tire rack, they say they will fit my truck np, i talked to a rep as well, they have 4.09" backspacing.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nice truck!! Best size truck out there IMO, not too big not too small, good power, just about do everything you can ask for and more.

Those are nice wheels, one of my favorites and a good price. My brother has the same color truck and those same wheels but in chrome. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Best truck, best configuration, even best color! Good choices!:heh: I may be biased! Welcome to the home of the M.A.D.

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome, nice looking truck ya got there. Love the rims you picked, clean and simple. I would go with them so as long as there would be no rub issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts