Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ZZRGUY here just got a new Black 4.7 DC{yaeh I know 5.7 is a monster } TRD LOVE IT JUST LOVE IT but What are the the hop ups for this truck I saw and thread for a superchager from TRD for an older 4.7 but is there one for this one I was look at the TRD dual exhaust but a grand Flowmaster is comeing out with one this year for less and magna flow has one for the 5.7 what is the differance you look under and they look the same is there a intake kit for this truck. Is there a brush bar for this truck or is just to new

PS. I KNOW MY SPELLING SUCK SORRY

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
When you say ZZRGuy doe you mean Kawasaki ZZR1200? If so then we have something else in common besides loving Toyota's. I have the fastest color ZZR1200...which everyone knows is blue. If not ZZRGuy = ZZR1200 then what the hell is ZZRGuy? :D

P.S. Congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say ZZRGuy doe you mean Kawasaki ZZR1200? If so then we have something else in common besides loving Toyota's. I have the fastest color ZZR1200...which everyone knows is blue. If not ZZRGuy = ZZR1200 then what the hell is ZZRGuy? :D

P.S. Congrats on the new truck!

Now let not start that here You know dam well the silver is the faster color just like the Black is the faster color Tundra:devil:

Are you on ZZRBikes.com I am undre the same name make thing easyer

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got a custom flowmaster setup put on for 4bills
I saw the Flow master is comeing out with a cat back for the truck at about $400 so how is the TRD system worth 1000 calms

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
I saw the Flow master is comeing out with a cat back for the truck at about $400 so how is the TRD system worth 1000 calms
Because "TRD" is etched into it.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i guess it is also a dual chamber muffler... i dont know if that means it is a true dual and serperated inside or what...

but its not worth 1000.. TRD is the reason. I think my setup looks way better than the TRD anyways.. and saved me 600 bucks.

I dont get the whole short tip idea.. obviously you can see the transition from the back...
on mine you cant see the transition from 2.5 pipe to 3 inch tips cause they are 22 inches long.

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
Now let not start that here You know dam well the silver is the faster color just like the Black is the faster color Tundra:devil:

Are you on ZZRBikes.com I am undre the same name make thing easyer
Yes, I'm on zzrbikes.com too as gastoys. I used to be gastoys here too, but I had a falling out with the site manager 4 years ago and my account was banned so I'm here as Sequoia2003 and if they ban me again, I will just come back as something else. :) I will look you up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello ZZRGUY here just got a new Black 4.7 DC{yaeh I know 5.7 is a monster } TRD LOVE IT JUST LOVE IT but What are the the hop ups for this truck I saw and thread for a superchager from TRD for an older 4.7 but is there one for this one I was look at the TRD dual exhaust but a grand Flowmaster is comeing out with one this year for less and magna flow has one for the 5.7 what is the differance you look under and they look the same is there a intake kit for this truck. Is there a brush bar for this truck or is just to new

PS. I KNOW MY SPELLING SUCK SORRY
Welcome ZZRGUY and congrats on your new truck. I have to ask though, if you want to start spending $$$ on superchargers, exhaust, etc. to boost your performance, why didnt you just pay an extra $1200 to get the 5.7? It's far cheaper than going aftermarket to gain an additional 100HP.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome ZZRGUY and congrats on your new truck. I have to ask though, if you want to start spending $$$ on superchargers, exhaust, etc. to boost your performance, why didnt you just pay an extra $1200 to get the 5.7? It's far cheaper than going aftermarket to gain an additional 100HP.
I was wondering that as well.. seems to me the 4.7 would have the least mods available. the 6 cyl shares the upper tacoma motor which has a decent aftermarket, and the 5.7 is what companies are aiming at. the 4.7 might not see too many mods unfortunatly. Hopefully they can fit the 1st gen SC on it though. (i think there is one..maybe i am wrong)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome ZZRGUY and congrats on your new truck. I have to ask though, if you want to start spending $$$ on superchargers, exhaust, etc. to boost your performance, why didn't you just pay an extra $1200 to get the 5.7? It's far cheaper than going aftermarket to gain an additional 100HP.
At the time I did not have the cash to raise our payments up another 50 buck a month see we brought two vehicle that day and to get the wife to ease off me keep the 2002 exploder I had to compromise I got the truck for 31,000 after the sale man banged the use car guy and the GM I got 2300 off the sticker I think it a good deal:rolleyes: I would have loved the 5.7 but that that

The wife got a Seina CE but it is loaded for a CE there some thing that are not supose to be on the van that are so we got a great deal on that as well the dealer work the number hard to keep us in the payment we needed to be

1 - 11 of 11 Posts