Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an oem air intake straight away like by tomorrow 3-19-10 i am in phoenix az. Who can provide an assist???? I will purchase as long as it's less than oem and it's local for pickup.

Pm me please!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Why you need one?

·
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why you need one?
My truck is at Findlay Toyota having the supercharger installed. I have an RBP /Volant intake and it will NOT work with the supercharger. I threw my intake away long ago because I did not have any clue that I was getting the supercharger this soon. The supercharger only comes with the top half of the TRD intake so I need a bottom half.

I'm a little stuck...

HI is a little too far, but thank you for the offer!

·
Registered
889 Posts
What? The TRD that came with the supercharger only has top half?

I think I have mine somewhere in the garage when I replaced with the TRD CAI. If there is no local to pickup... let me know. I live in San Diego, CA area.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I'll trade you straight up for the Volant... I have a 3 month old stock intake for the 5.7 (removed the charcoal screen :) )... You pay to ship yours, I'll pay to ship mine.

I'm in Detroit.... let me know.

·
Registered
819 Posts

·
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe I have found one in St. Johns, AZ, this is the closest thus far! This has turned into quite the entertaining thread, by all means, keep throwing out offers, I want to see how far this goes. I won't stop til someone posts up pics of their wife for trade for the Volant with the bottom half of an OE intake! HAHAHAHA

YES, the TRD CAI that comes with the Supercharger only has the top half of the box and the filter and flange. The bottom half is missing from the TRD filter setup...
Can you say lamesicle....

·
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
So, I'm guessing you don't want to trade ??? :cool: LOL

I can drive that tanker!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts