Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, name is Brett been on TS for awhile now, finally decided to post some pics! Picked up an 05' DC X-sp back in November with 15,400 miles:D Car guy at heart and have already dumped too much $ into a truck I just bought:mad:
So far I've added:
-Tint/clear bra
-Magnaflow muffler
-Floormats
-K&N cold air kit
-My stereo-
-Alpine CDA 9887 with XM and steering wheel controls
-Rockford Power series components up front/coak rear
-Roadkill(dynamat) full doors/back firewall/full underseat rear
-Fiberglass enclosure with PS shallow 10" Rockford
-Rockford T-600-4channel, T-500 sub amp mounted on rear firewall. (Thank you everyone who posted pics of your setups in the past :tu:)
Audio sounds great!

Also Have a 93' Lexus Sc300 with a built 2jz-gte, Th400, N20 and a lot more! Made 847rwhp last year then I blew it up at the track. Ran a 10.6 3 years ago with around 630rwhp. Slowly re-building her:angel:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
The truck will be a chick magnet, then you'll know the true meaning of monetary expenditures and fiscal policies. :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Very nice.

Q about the dynamat kinda stuff, did you notice that it reduced road noise period over not having anything there?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Pretty nice start. My brother had an sc400, nice car but I could never get use to the way the front end disappears when you are in it. Made me feel like I would hit something. Good truck, good car. Points sent.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Pretty nice start. My brother had an sc400, nice car but I could never get use to the way the front end disappears when you are in it. Made me feel like I would hit something. Good truck, good car. Points sent.
if i remember correctly from the ones ive driven, is the A pillar is a bitcch of a blind spot to see around....

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
^Correct! I still like them, but they are full of blind spots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts