Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to send out a high five to those folks on here who have persevered through all the negativity lately in the o7 tundy forum and kept a sense of humor and the ability to poke fun and have fun poked!:D

Pass on the high fives as the thread continues if you appreciate it too.:tu:

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Yep.. a very amazing scene indeed, my eyes were flowing with light tears as the earth turned upright (ship righted itself) as the singer was singing. :p

As for the movie name, hint, it starred Bruce Willis. Still don't know the name? Its "The Fifth Element". ;P

Sanosuke!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Great job gang!

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Here's mine, are we the "in" crowd?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Woody... got a question for ya. Have you ever driven your truck across a pasture and noticed a lot of clanking and rattling from somewhere in/under the bed? I have noticed this and also my bed bounces around A LOT in relation to the cab. The only time I notice this is when I'm driving across a field. I havent lost any sleep over this but just curious.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:D :devil:
Woody... got a question for ya. Have you ever driven your truck across a pasture and noticed a lot of clanking and rattling from somewhere in/under the bed? I have noticed this and also my bed bounces around A LOT in relation to the cab. The only time I notice this is when I'm driving across a field. I havent lost any sleep over this but just curious.
LOL!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about right thar!!

to JayMack

No, mainly, because my Tundy hasn't arrived yet...I'll let you know about nasty piston slapping, $h!tty dashboard, uncomfortable seats, crappy headroom for my Resistol hat, bed rattle, undercarriage rust, F'ed up skid plate, crappy gas mileage, 5 lug wheels, excess badging, tunnel vision from looking at guages, crappy seat height adjustment, chipping chrome bedliner, and lack of factory-installed hooker when I get it on Cinco de Drinko!:D :devil:

For the record, we have stepped pastures and when I go flying through them in my Taco trying to catch air, there are no issues, except for the fact that my dog gets PISSED at me!

·
Registered
98 Posts
One of my favorite movies...:tu:
I thought he was referring to the high five scene in "Borat", when he finds out his wife died back in Kazakstan.....:p On that note, my Tundra does have the optional Poossie magnet.....:tu:

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By some kind of freak coincidence, tomorrow is National High Five Day! It was just meant to be. And be sure to have a designated driver when you take your leveled CM LTD with CAI and Line-X liner to the all-night block party.

Indeed a crazy cooincidence! I've been posting "caption this picture" threads over in Off Topic, and handing out high fives to the winners, so I figured I'd pass some of the high fives this way...

I hope mine comes with a Poosie magnet....I sure as hell am not buying an old ice cream truck

·
Registered
132 Posts
LMAO!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Woody,

I don't have a high five pic. I will have to make one some time. Till then I am high fivin in the Arctic. Take my word. :tu:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts