Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where can I get these headlamp covers? (http://kluger.toyota.com.au/TWR/content/static/19879.jpg)

They have them for the Kluger in Austrailia, but I'm not seeing them on the Toyota USA Highlander accessories page Toyota.com : Vehicles : Highlander : Accessories

I've use the plastic stick on film in the past on my other cars and I don't think it would work as well on the shape of the Highlander headlight shape. I'd really not like to have them unpeel and get dirt stuck under the edges (like happend on my VW)

I guess I could buy and ship them from Austrailia, but I'd like to get them here in the US if possible.

PK

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think a film would work better... even PPF (paint protection film) would be sufficient IMO and would contour to the shape of the curved lens. you would have a harder time with the 3M headlight film as it is much thicker.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
I too want those "Clear Headlamp covers"

I don't want the film . Doesn't work out for me ..

Where can we get them???

I want them please.... Been looking since my HL was brand new.

I wanted to cover the Headlamp Lenses when new before they collected a good amount of road chips. Now they are showing some wear. I only found Smoked ones. Don't want to reduce my lighting one bit with a smoked cover. Smoked covers are not DOT compliant or legal in my state anyway.
Smoke is nice looking, just not functional.
LT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts