Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering buying these soon. how does everyone like these covers? do you have dogs and how easy is it to get the hair off of them?

·
Registered
919 Posts
There is no better seat cover, I think many people on here will agree. As for dog hair :td: I have a boxer (short hair) and even my shopvac won't get all of the hair off. I just cover the dogs side with a towel because also the dog paws are like sandpaper to the neopreme.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Love my wet okole's, woth every penny!

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Love my wet okole's, woth every penny!
I'm debating whether to get Wet Okoles or just bite the bullet and get a custom leather interior for about three times as much. The Okoles are nice, but they are still, well, seat covers. Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:

·
Goodbye '01 Tundra :(
168 Posts
If you are going to get seat covers, they are probably the best you can get. I had them in my tacoma and I had no trouble with them at all. I did find that my *** sweat against them somewhat, but no worse than leather. :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm debating whether to get Wet Okoles or just bite the bullet and get a custom leather interior for about three times as much. The Okoles are nice, but they are still, well, seat covers. Decisions, decisions. :rolleyes:
Eventhough the Wet Okoles are still seat covers I've been able to fool quite a few people who have seen them, usually they think the seats are custom and don't realize they are seat covers till I tell them. They do fit like a glove.
Leather is one of those things you either hate or love and for me personally I hate it. Cold in the Winter and HOT as hell in the Summer, so it's not for me. The Wet okole's are perfect year round, not cold in the winter and not hot in the summer. I think you'd like the seat covers and you could use the money you were gonna spend on leather to get a sunroof! That's what I'm working on getting right now. $1,350.00 installed but it's something I've always wanted. Good luck on your decision, either way I'm sure you'll be happy, it's all good.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Eventhough the Wet Okoles are still seat covers I've been able to fool quite a few people who have seen them, usually they think the seats are custom and don't realize they are seat covers till I tell them. They do fit like a glove.
Leather is one of those things you either hate or love and for me personally I hate it. Cold in the Winter and HOT as hell in the Summer, so it's not for me. The Wet okole's are perfect year round, not cold in the winter and not hot in the summer. I think you'd like the seat covers and you could use the money you were gonna spend on leather to get a sunroof! That's what I'm working on getting right now. $1,350.00 installed but it's something I've always wanted. Good luck on your decision, either way I'm sure you'll be happy, it's all good.
Couple questions. I see from the Wet Okole website you can get the covers embroidered with logos. Is the Toyota logo available? And as for the front seat headrest; is there a separate piece for the headrest, or does the seatcover cover over it (thereby making it useless)? Suppose you have the 60/40 front bench with the fold-down armrest. Is there a matching cover for the armrest?

Enquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Couple questions. I see from the Wet Okole website you can get the covers embroidered with logos. Is the Toyota logo available? And as for the front seat headrest; is there a separate piece for the headrest, or does the seatcover cover over it (thereby making it useless)? Suppose you have the 60/40 front bench with the fold-down armrest. Is there a matching cover for the armrest?

Enquiring minds want to know.
I checked the website and YES the Toyota logo is available. There are quite a few Toyota logos to choose from. The headrest cover is a seperate piece so it's totally functional and you also get the armrest covers. I have a pic of the seat covers in my gallery if you want to take a look.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I had the TRD offroad logo on my Wet Okoles for my 02 Tacoma. The Wet Okoles are very high quality.:tu:

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
I checked the website and YES the Toyota logo is available. There are quite a few Toyota logos to choose from. The headrest cover is a seperate piece so it's totally functional and you also get the armrest covers. I have a pic of the seat covers in my gallery if you want to take a look.
It looks like you can only get them with black outsides, and a colored inside, unless you get one solid color all around. :( I'd really like to have my outside color as tan, to match my oak interior, and have the insides as dark green to match my exterior color.

Plus, their website is very un-user friendly. I'll probably end up calling their 800 number to place my order.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ive never had a girl get into my truck and not say "NICE Seats!". I had htem on my old ranger, now on the tundra, couldn't be happier...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts