Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I drove away from my office the other day, I noticed something laying on my tonneau cover in the rear view mirror. Unfortunately, it was a cigarette butt that burned a small hole (about the size of a pencil eraser) through the cover. Now I'm trying to figure out what my options are to get it fixed. I thought perhaps I could patch it from the bottom with an inner tube repair kit, but the rubber cement does not seem to adhere to the cover.

Any advice? Is there any way to repair this or will I have to replace the cover?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I'd find a good upholstery shop. Then I would go on an all out manhunt and declare jihad on whoever flicked their butt on my cover. Good luck.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Call Agricover (the maker) and ask them.
123Gone is a TS member and he works with bed covers as well.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
MAN I would lick that someones *** if they burn a whole in my shi1t!!!!! F^%$k it makes me mad just thinking about it. I used to be a smoker to and I never did the things I didnt like about smokers. you might want to tru and clean the area with something like rubbing alcohol or something that will take the oil or wax off the canvas and put a patch on the inside as well as the outside so they can adhere to each other....

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Sick! I know that wouldn't be my reaction... unless she was hot.:D
Bwahahahaha!!!! I rolled over laughing this morning when I saw this!!!! I didnt even noticed my typo... LOL Yea I guess if she is hot the reaction would be some what different.... LOL

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
You should know by now that nothing gets past eagle-eye Johnny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts