Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These definitely turned my head - saw this beauty in my neighborhood today and told the owner I wanted to post a picture of it online here, and he noted the site name so maybe he will end up being a new member soon!
Here is a sneak preview of his truck - these tires are crazy thin! :eek:
I couldnt even read the sidewall markings in the 15 seconds I tried, but wow this is the thinnest tire and biggest wheel I have ever seen..... He said they are 28", and I saw the DUB logo on the center caps - that's all I know. Enjoy!
Zeebra

Attachments

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
To each his (or her) own. Not my cup o tea but they sure are purty

·
Registered
820 Posts
I bet it rides hard with those really low pro tires. Looks like he put those on a work truck by the black bumpers and grille.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I bet it rides hard with those really low pro tires. Looks like he put those on a work truck by the black bumpers and grille.
x2

shoulda settled for 24"s and spent some money on a front bumper

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thought I had a rough ride. HA! DONK!

·
Registered
18 Posts
he should have spent that money on a limited instead of a tundra grade. big wheels on a below base truck is king of dump. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
barf.......

·
Registered
820 Posts
he should have spent that money on a limited instead of a tundra grade. big wheels on a below base truck is king of dump. just my 2 cents
Hey dont knock the grade tundra. I ended up with a grade and modded it what I want and spent well less than the extra $10k they wanted for a limited at the time. At the time they were giving Tundras away got my grade for $22k and the limited were around $32k. I think the work truck is a lesser model than the grade anyways.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
:beatsme:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Low pros may be great for truck shows standing still, but not for everyday driving. That is just a waste of money to me, the wheels are nice IMO. Other than that, the whole truck just looks ugly.:badidea:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Well, I will kind of go against the flow here and say, if he lowered it (not slammed it), debadged, painted the bumpers, and did a little "work" here and there, it'd look more with the style.

Not my cup of tea, obviously, but with some work, it can be alright.

-rockstate

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Well I can't say its a waste of money cuz lord knows I've spent a lot of money on my cars over the years and a lot of people said that was a waste. If he or she is happy with it I guess that's all that matters.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I guess people can spend their money on whatever they want but I think it looks terrible. What do you pay for a set of 28" wheels and tires? Has to be many thousand dollars, I could have thought of a lot of things better to do with that kind of money!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
For me the whole thing just looks awful, the low pros leave so much empty room underneath. Its just not a great look. As stated before "to each his own", but damn to me this is WAY off base.

·
Registered
422 Posts
those rims/tires cost more than the truck itself.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts