Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the Martin Garage door and opener. Does home link work with it?
I did a search couldnt find anything even on homelinks web.

Anyone have a Martin door with homelink?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
You may need to contact a Martin dealer about this. I had to do something different to my door opener and home link to get it to work. I don't have a Martin opener, but I had to push the button on my opener and within 30 seconds push the home link button and it worked fine.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My door opener uses rolling codes, so after I set the homelink with my remote, I had to push the "learn code" button on the opener then press the homelink twice (per instructions on my opener). Now it works just fine.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
is there anyway of knowing if your door uses a certain type of code or just trial and error?

·
Registered
1 Posts
After several tries I was able to program my Martin Garage Door to open with homelink. First reset by pressing first and third button till rapidly blinking. approx 20 sec.
I first tried the first button and the door opener but did not work. I tried it several times. Then I decided to try the middle button with the opener and that worked. I opened/closed several times and it works. I called Martin Garage Door and they said that if I wanted a tech to come out it would be $39 trip charge. That got me going to get it done myself.
In a website that I found regarding Martin Doors. This would only work with 315MHz controller.
http://www.martindoor.com/Company-Info/FAQs.aspx
Of course begin with installing fresh battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts