Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After just reading a post a from one of our Military Service Men I though it would be a good ide to Say a little thank you to them and there Service, And let's try and keep this on page 1 as long as posaible It doeant matter what u say here keep in mind this is for them and what they do for us. Lets let them know we Honor them.

So For Me and my Family Thank you for your time.:tu:

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
AMEN!

My little-bro is serving in the AirForce, and I'm damn-proud of him & all the other men & women who serve their country - Personally, I think military and/or civil-service should be mandatory for everyone.

God Bless.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
AMEN!

My little-bro is serving in the AirForce, and I'm damn-proud of him & all the other men & women who serve their country - Personally, I think military and/or civil-service should be mandatory for everyone.

God Bless.
I Couldn't agree more. I have been active duty Air Force for 5 years and it kills me to see people on tv bi*ching about war and whatnot, that have never served. What kills me even more is how we allow a president that hasn't served in the military, become the commander and chief. Hope I don't get flamed for my rant but that's how I feel. To the OP thanks I think this is a great thread and I too would like to thank all that serve!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This thread is for you rant all u want and no one should EVER give u crap here brother.. I def do agree with you though :tu:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I would like to just say THANK YOU to all of our military for giving us security and our freedoms here in the USA. Come home safe if you deployed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Semper Fi!

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Can't thank the military men and women enough for serving their fellow Americans!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! God Bless you all and we pray for your success and a safe return home!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hats off to our military men and women. Thanks for stepping up for the vast majority of us (myself included) who have not! As far as I am concerned, you can never be thanked enough.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
God bless everyone in the service!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thank you for your service god bless you all :salute:

·
Registered
918 Posts
I recently read this guy's book.

Marcus Luttrell | NavySEALs.com - Experience the SEAL Edge

Excellent stuff. It provides real insight into how the men and women who fight these battles every day, who spend time in country, who come to understand the real circumstances of a war, are often far wiser and have a better perspective than civilians who Monday morning quarterback, the media who pass unfair judgement, and the politicians who often send them to the battle field with one arm tied behind their backs.

Not to mention, the story of what he watched happened to his team and what he went through to survive is amazing. Stuff like this is enough to make me feel like a baby for any whining about most obstacles I encounter in life.

Here's a salute to men and women who step up to do what most can't, or won't. Not only for risking their lives and safety but for living a life most of us just wouldn't want to live in the name of service.

·
Registered
464 Posts
AMEN!

God Bless.
I disagree about mandatory service ...what makes our military so great is that it's an all volunteer force.

Active Duty Air Force - 16 years and still going

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To each there on sir! and thank you for your time....

·
Registered
330 Posts
To all the ''COASTIES'' SEMPER PARATUS !

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Proud to be a veteran.

Thanks to all that have and are presently serving. :salute:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts