Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Supportive Supporter
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be a.......:evil:
I just made the final payment on the Tundra....damn.....that's 500 bucks a month I can spend on something else!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

·
Supportive Supporter
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah......It's a good feeling.
I think I'll have a BEER!!!!!!! :scared: (or two)

·
Registered
313 Posts
$500 a month to spend on something else??? how do you figure?? I'm assuming you mean something else for the Tundra!

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
$500 a month to spend on something else??? how do you figure?? I'm assuming you mean something else for the Tundra!
I hear ya. I was so happy when mine was paid off years ago *in 2004*. I get to mod when I see fit, and I get to put money away with no more payments. Best of both worlds in my view.

Congrats thegryme, you will love the freedom of no payments.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
sweet! i have 72 more months till mines paid off...
u did 72 months on a USED car thats 3 years old???????????????? bad enough to have 72 on a new car...it'll be 9 years old before its paid for....sorry didnt mean to go off on that just seems very odd to me....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats, that's a good feeling. 2 more years to go here, at least it's at :israel:0% interest!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have 12 months left, The years have gone too fast,i still remember when it had 3000 miles .it has 58k now.I should have paid it earlier but i prefered buying other things like a motorcycle and a jetsky.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats, must be a great feeling. I pay cash for everything. Hate owing people $$.

·
2,875 Posts
Congrats on your achievement.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Kudos. Have a beer for me. Give some Econimics 101 pointers to those that are constantly underwater with car / truck payments.
[ paid cash for my '06 back April ]

·
Premium Member
2,842 Posts
I'll be a.......:evil:
I just made the final payment on the Tundra....damn.....that's 500 bucks a month I can spend on something else!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:
You could continue to spend 500 bucks a month into an investment that earns interest or dividends, so that, when time comes to replace your Tundra, you can pay cash for it.

Been there, done that. I haven't had a car payment since 1987.

·
Registered
49 Posts
<<<still bending over for 4 1/2 years with 400$ payment with 18% interest!!
bad credit blows and it is even harder to get credit back in goodstanding!!

·
Supportive Supporter
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
112 Posts
Huh?
U got your truck.....for FREE?
Yup. Short story, father-in-law went back to the mother land, found a whore, and hasn't come back since (been more then a year). Mother-in-law is pissed and gave all his crap away. I took the truck. LOL :ts:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts