Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm planning a trip to The Ozarks for the weekend of May 29th. Was wondering if anyone wanted to join in on the adventure from Houston. We are gonna go thru the DFW area on our way to The Ozarks as well so we can meet up with anyone in the DFW that would like to join in. And also anyone in the area/region who can meet us at The Ozarks or maybe Fayetteville Arkansas would be great as well !

The trails we will be going on will be something a "stock" 4x4 Runner can manage, nothing Hello all, I'm planning a trip to The Ozarks for the weekend of May 29th. Was wondering if anyone wanted to join in on the adventure from Houston. We are gonna go thru the DFW area on our way to The Ozarks as well so we can meet up with anyone in the DFW that would like to join in. And also anyone in the area/region who can meet us at The Ozarks or maybe Fayetteville Arkansas would be great as well !

The trails we will be going on will be something a "stock" 4x4 Runner can manage, nothing extreme. I'm sure there will be things along the trails that can be more challenging if someone wished to do so. But more so on the main trails I would like it to be "stock" 4x4 friendly maybe even 4x2 capable?? never been there so cant really say.... And definitely awesome views.

This would be my first time to The Ozarks so I can't promise anything, I will however put in as much research as possible. Hopefully someone in the area/region of The Ozarks who knows some nice trails will join us.

This would be a good chance for some of us to meet and hang out, I plan to leave Houston late Friday 28th, early Saturday 29th. Stay Saturday night, hit a few trails early and head back to Houston. We can run trails, catch nice scenery, bbq, maybe a little fishing??? These are tentative plans, I'm open to suggestions, I hope there will be a few of you that can join in on this trip ! And of course, even if you cant go on the trip but know The Ozarks info would be greatly appreciated !

Mike...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts