Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many of us Tundra owners are here in the Houston area? Maybe we all could meet up somewhere and shoot the sh#t about our new toy's. It is nice in the evenings, maybe we all could meet in a big parking lot somewhere and have a Tundra meet.

· Premium Member
60 Posts
Northwest side 290 area...........

· Registered
315 Posts
North Houston here.

· Registered
93 Posts
Katy/Cinco Ranch area.

Woodyman works out in this area too. I met him yesterday and he is a hell of a nice guy.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Katy/Cinco Ranch area.

Woodyman works out in this area too. I met him yesterday and he is a hell of a nice guy.
Quite a few people from the area, cool. Hey Tiller1K I see you are into motorcycles, are you on Two Wheeled Texans website? I ride Dual Sport, mostly up in the National Forest.

· Registered
93 Posts
Quite a few people from the area, cool. Hey Tiller1K I see you are into motorcycles, are you on Two Wheeled Texans website? I ride Dual Sport, mostly up in the National Forest.
I have an account on TWT and Motohouston but I haven't been posting much. Work has been crazy. My wife and I try to get to a local TWT meet on Weds nights in Katy (Mason Rd.).

1 - 20 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.