Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many of us Tundra owners are here in the Houston area? Maybe we all could meet up somewhere and shoot the sh#t about our new toy's. It is nice in the evenings, maybe we all could meet in a big parking lot somewhere and have a Tundra meet.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Northwest side 290 area...........

·
Registered
313 Posts
North Houston here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Katy/Cinco Ranch area.

Woodyman works out in this area too. I met him yesterday and he is a hell of a nice guy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Katy/Cinco Ranch area.

Woodyman works out in this area too. I met him yesterday and he is a hell of a nice guy.
Quite a few people from the area, cool. Hey Tiller1K I see you are into motorcycles, are you on Two Wheeled Texans website? I ride Dual Sport, mostly up in the National Forest.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not really Houston, but up here in College Station. Ordered my truck about three weeks ago and it should be here on 6/22.

Ordered a Limited Nautical Blue w/Red Rock interior, 20" wheels.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Quite a few people from the area, cool. Hey Tiller1K I see you are into motorcycles, are you on Two Wheeled Texans website? I ride Dual Sport, mostly up in the National Forest.
I have an account on TWT and Motohouston but I haven't been posting much. Work has been crazy. My wife and I try to get to a local TWT meet on Weds nights in Katy (Mason Rd.).

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
West side in Katy. 07' Timberland Mica, DC, 5.7 4x2.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts