Toyota Tundra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking to improve the stock JBL sounds in my Crewmax. Any local autosound shops you all would recommend or perhaps a great amp along with door speaker replacements and 8inch sub changeout. Any thoughts on the hide behind the rear seat sub boxes on the market. I'm not tryin to give up my rear seat legroom. Just want some nice crisp base and to beef up my system without waking up neighbors or drawing attention.

Pearland CMax

·
Registered
70 Posts
Katy area here. Grew up in the 529/Fry Rd. area and now live in the Clay Rd. / Fry Rd. Area.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wanted to add, I have Techstream if any local guys need it, let me know.

Also some of you Friendswood/Pearland/Deer Park/Pasadena guys ever want to get together let me know.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wanted to add, I have Techstream if any local guys need it, let me know.

Also some of you Friendswood/Pearland/Deer Park/Pasadena guys ever want to get together let me know.
Wait, you have Techstream!!! I need your help. I am located in Baytown but run around all over Texas. Let me know if you could help me out... if you would rather me PM you, just let me know.

So awesome.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wait, you have Techstream!!! I need your help. I am located in Baytown but run around all over Texas. Let me know if you could help me out... if you would rather me PM you, just let me know.

So awesome.
My office number is in my sig. I'm there 11-5 M-F, you can cll me there, or [email protected] Hit me up, I'd be glad to help you out. I'll PM you as well...

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm in Tomball. I've been on TS for a few months now since I got my Tundra and I just saw the area specific part!! Nice to meet all of my fellow Tundra brothers and sisters. Some d-bag hit me and ran off so I'm looking for a rear bumper on the cheap. Anyone have one that was replaced with an aftermarket that you want to get rid off for some cash?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Need audio help just bought 2013 tundra

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a different problem now, ive got three close buddies that have tundra's and all of them have level kits that they claim didn’t cost more than 250 bucks including labor to do "they live in Victoria", ive been calling and all these jokers with a straight face are telling me between 500-750 to do the job ? WTF I can get the parts on Amazon for cheep . Any recommendations in the Houston area that are reliable and will not rape me. Also I heard there is a kit that doesn’t require it to be labor intensive? also im looking at maybe 4-6" lift as well if the price is right with quality workmanship. Can yall please help ?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Try Maxxed Performance over in Baytown.

Haven't dealt with them personally, but have heard great things and that they shoot you straight and don't give you a bunch of BS like alot of the other shops.

I installed my first leveling kit, then had the one on my 2011 done by a shop. John's Trim Shop. I would have been better off doing it myself. Took them 4 days, ended up putting out 650 bucks and I still had to go behind them and retighten stuff.

Thats right..... 4 days to do a 2 hour install.

·
Registered
21 Posts
being a mechanical designer, i think im going to do it myself with the help of you tubes and instructions. I went to the dealership and they have a loaded out T2 with a level kit and i noticed they painted a line on all the nuts and bolts they took off and i think that was smart. so when you visually inspect and see if the line move from the bolt and the nut you know it needs to be adjusted.

141 - 160 of 174 Posts