Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking at the online inventory list, how accurate is the In Stock/Available status?

I was cruising my dealers site, and came across an entry that matches my setup (from what I can tell). It says it's in stock, but it's not suppose to be in until April 26th - May 7th.

I think it's mine because it's the MSRP we came up with when I ordered it, and it's not suppose to be a setup easily gotten here in KS. I sent an email to my salesman, but he doesn't work this time of night. What's the theory on the online inventory system?

MidWest Toyota Hutchinson Kansas Toyota Dealer Dealers New Toyota Used Toyota Preowned Toyota Pre-Owned Toyota Certified Used Vehicles TCUV Toyota Cars Toyota Trucks Toyota SUV’s Toyota Sales Toyota Service Toyota Accessories Toyota Parts Toyota Fihttp://midwesttoyotasuperstore.com/NewInventorySearch.aspx

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Really depends on the dealer...some are good about updates, some are really bad.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Depends on the dealer and who they have updating their website. Out of about 10 dealers in my area, only 2 had decent websites....the others either didn't work right, or the lists of trucks were incomplete.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, my salesman answered me back and confirmed that it is my truck! However, they don't have it yet :(

He expects it anyday now.....I can hardly sit still.... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts