Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to get nes tires probally some 35" bfg AT. the BFG's that came with the truck seem t be getting pretty bald and I've only had them for about 2 months what will make me stop smoking the tires?:D can anyone suggest a better tire the the BFG AT's?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Try tieing a rope from your nuts to the big toe on your Right foot. That should help you ease into the gas pedal a litte better.:D

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Drop some Chantix into the fuel tank.
Seems to have stopped me from smoking.:D :tu:

·
Registered
536 Posts
If the Chantix doesn't work, try Zyban/Wellbutrin which also prevents weight gain that occurs when your 1/2 ton stops smoking.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try tieing a rope from your nuts to the big toe on your Right foot. That should help you ease into the gas pedal a litte better.:D
you would probably have to get it pierced to be able to tie a rope to your nuts without it slipping off.:eek:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess I should put this thread was just ment to be humerous before someone comes in and starts giving there 2 cents about stupid threads.:D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I'm about to get nes tires probally some 35" bfg AT. the BFG's that came with the truck seem t be getting pretty bald and I've only had them for about 2 months what will make me stop smoking the tires?:D can anyone suggest a better tire the the BFG AT's?
You try and smoke those big tires and you will do a smoke job on your pocket book!! :td: Toyota replacement rear ends are $$$$:td:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
You try and smoke those big tires and you will do a smoke job on your pocket book!! :td: Toyota replacement rear ends are $$$$:td:
Thank god you told us that!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
35's are only 3"s bigger then stock which isn't all that much, wouldn't the 10" ring gear and 4.30 gears be able to handle 35's?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts