Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gearing up to order a limited crewmax (black or white) and wanted to know how custom I can get with the order? I need some things but not all. DVD Navigation and Leather is a must. Not sure about the rest. So I was wondering how to do this if possible, time isn't a concern with me at the moment. I just want the right truck and a reasonable price. I'm willing to pay for my needs not everything else.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ordered a CrewMax on 3/26 and from my research the factory will not accept full custom orders until the third week of May. You can get configurations that you can buildon the Toyota website....any changes to those configurations is viewed as custom. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered a CrewMax on 3/26 and from my research the factory will not accept full custom orders until the third week of May. You can get configurations that you can buildon the Toyota website....any changes to those configurations is viewed as custom. Hope this helps.
This helps, I'll wait until then to order mine. Do you know if they'll give out a list of accessories/parts to choose from?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I sat down with my salesperson and the Tundra catalog/pamphlet and told him what I wanted. Is it says "O" in the guide. I guess it is an option. Good luck. I am getting evrything but JBL. I would have to wait to order to get the JBL and the dealer siad it would be August before I saw my truck. Can't wait that long.....

·
Registered
516 Posts
I ordered my CrewMax SR5 with the 5.7L engine on 4/12 and got a Black exterior with a Black interior. I will see my truck around the end of May. You cannot get leather from the factory in an SR5 but the dealership here in Bend uses Coach Automotive Restyling and I am putting in Graphite leather. Coach Automotive Restyling uses Katzkin leather and does a great job customizing the interior. I also ordered the TRD Package, Cold Weather Kit, Sunroof, Power Bucket Seats and several other options. The dealership here in town was more than willing to place a special order for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts