Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere on here that they were available on the site if I paid a due. Is this true? How do I pay the due and then how do I find the diagrams? I need a wiring schematic for the motor (MAF sensor, coil packs, etc...) Will these be here? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
It's magic. You ask and it appears!:D
When I saw this thread I was going to tell him to PM you but I was too lazy to find a link to your profile on my phone. You always come through with the diagram. I tried to send points but I've already sent you too many! :first:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ask?

Do you have a wiring diagram for the brake light circuit near the driver's seat?

I bought an '08 Tundra without the factory tow package, and I need to add a brake controller. I found a wiring diagram for the 08951-65001 add-on ($250) wiring harness, but it does not show wire colors. Where is the easiest place to tap into the brake light circuit for the signal to the controller?

I'm sure it's been covered before, but I'm having trouble finding this particular needle in the haystack.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I just ask?

Do you have a wiring diagram for the brake light circuit near the driver's seat?

I bought an '08 Tundra without the factory tow package, and I need to add a brake controller. I found a wiring diagram for the 08951-65001 add-on ($250) wiring harness, but it does not show wire colors. Where is the easiest place to tap into the brake light circuit for the signal to the controller?

I'm sure it's been covered before, but I'm having trouble finding this particular needle in the haystack.

Thanks!
This should have the information you need: :D
trailer-towing.pdf
The factory connector should be tucked in to the left kick panel and there should be a mating harness in the glove box. Both came with the tow package.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Many, many thanks! I bought a truck without the tow package, so the wiring's a little tougher, but the diagram you posted has all the answers.

PS- my '08 just had its AIP replaced under the emissions warranty, so that my truck would pass its required emission test. I think the Georgia humidity condensed inside the pump and caused the failure. Sounds like a design flaw to me....

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Glad that old post was helpful. There's a wealth of information on this site. It sometimes requires a bit of persistence to find it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, I am in desperate need of a diagram of the ignition sequence (ignition, neutral safety switch, relay, etc..) on an 08 tundra 5.7. I think i have my no start, no crank narrowed down to the NSS, but I'm not 100% and don't want to buy the part until I'm sure. Do any of you have this or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can anyone help me with the wiring diagram for an 08 5.7 4x4 air check valve? When changing out the secondary air check valves not only did I break two wires out of the harness on the pass side valve I also found antifreeze in the valley, anyone know where to find the sealant for that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts