Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
accidentally peeled out a little bit the other day, and it left two black patches. it's just a 05 reg cab 2wd LB, so i didn't think it would have it. are there any codes on the door i can check?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
If you have one you should have a sticker above fill hole on rear side of rear diff and it will say LSD oil only! Even if stocker fell off it will have a stained area where the glue was used to stick the sticker on to the housing! Best way is to call dealer service center and ask them to run your VIN# and they can give you a for sure yes or no!

·
Registered
160 Posts
You can call Toyota and they will send you a Monroney sticker that your truck had on it brand new at the dealer that gives you all the standard and options that your truck came with.

It's free and will tell you everything your truck has.

Like the above poster stated you could just look underneath and see if it has the sticker as well. Wouldn't hurt to get all the info your truck has also though.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Toyota Help

Phone: 800-331-4331

I called the other day when my dad bought an 04 Tacoma and they were very, very helpful.
Said they would mail it or fax it either one. I wasn't at a fax so I told them to mail it. Haven't received it yet but that was just 2 days ago. The lady at Toyota was extremely nice and even gave me a history lesson on the Monroney Sticker and everything.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Toyota Help

Phone: 800-331-4331

I called the other day when my dad bought an 04 Tacoma and they were very, very helpful.
Said they would mail it or fax it either one. I wasn't at a fax so I told them to mail it. Haven't received it yet but that was just 2 days ago. The lady at Toyota was extremely nice and even gave me a history lesson on the Monroney Sticker and everything.

good to know. thanks! and points sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts