Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI " i'm Jesus from PUERTO RICO and I have a 2000 tundra v 6 3.4 liter with S/C 1stage ,filter and 3.90 posi TRD my best e/t 16:069 at 83.54mph. in the first 60 ft. 2:27 but y need more info about what i need for more low e/t if some of you have info please send my a e.mail at [email protected] centennialpr.net. THANKS and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
yxalbr said:
try adding some headers and exhaust.
Do what he said!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I thought there is no performance header for the V6 Tundra yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank's for your help pal's but i go to try with a exhaust in 3" first and a bosch fuel pump for adding volume of fuel( pushed).I have friends in PR that do this in a toyota 3.4 lt with s/c and intercooler(home made modification to be installed in a s/c and the results are 14;034ET.they said ,try with 3"pipe fromexhaust ,catalistic racing and two silencer for reduce sound. I go to do this after vacation cruise and before ending this year (if GOD permit me , AMEN) .and i go to write for the good news for all of you, thanks for your time excuse my english and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. pd. My last past was a 16;081 at 83.80 mph."no bad for my 6 cyl.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
trd does make a header for the 3.4L... If you really want to make power from that engine, look into www.gadgetonline.com he has done it all.. even porting and polishing the heads

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[Hi, Jesus from PUERTO RICO I dont know how but my toyota tundra 6 cyl E/T last week was a 15;999 at 80.11. and is not best because i shut off the pedal for not lose this pass. all of this without install the exaust sistem yet. I think if i still with the pedal may be this past was around 15;80 or less. remenber pals y have only a s/c 1 stage , filter and 3;90 LSD TRD in my truck. excuse me i use too a mikey thompson sportman pro tires in a 15" aluminiun wheels back only . thanks and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. AMEN

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
dboy4ever said:
I thought there is no performance header for the V6 Tundra yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Stave G. @ Carson Toyota has them - he says they are really the way to go with the S/C. :D

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts