Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order on Saturday April 21, when would be a reasonable time to expect the sub enclosure to arrive? I have a receipt of the payment from Paypal, but otherwise haven't been contacted by the seller.

Anyone else that has ordered from them share your experiences.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got some speaker mounts for my truck from them. They came with in 4 to 5 days it was quick. And all of it fit like a glove very satisfied with them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm going through that right now. I ordered some speaker adaptors from them on 04-19 and got the shipping confirmation e-mail on 04-22 (USPS priority mail 2-3 days). I still haven't seen them. The USPS tracking system is about worthless because they hardly ever update it. Mine seems to be stuck on "eletronic shipping information received." I did try to e-mail Tacotunes the day before yesterday but haven't heard anything back.

It would be so much easier to make a phone call but they don't list a phone number.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a tracking number from DHL yesterday with a scheduled delivery date of 5/1. The tracking shows that the package was picked up and is in transit. So, I have no reason not to believe that my enclosure will be here on Tuesday.

It would appear that, despite a lack of handing out warm fuzzies, they get the stuff out the door in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to follow up and say that I got the enclosure on Monday (4/30/07). The build quality is top shelf. I am putting an IDQ10v.2 in it and will follow up again to let you know how it sounds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts