Toyota Tundra Forums banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: How many miles on your Tundra? Who has the highest miles and what is your engine?

It's because their odomoters roll over at 99,999. Atleast it's that way in my bro's bronco...I don't think Ford ever expected their vehicles to go that long...
420639 miles

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am wondering - who has the highest miles here and what engine? I have heard that most any engine in the Tundra- whether it be the 3.4L, or the 4.7L, both are virtually bulletproof.

One Tundra I am considering is a V8, with 165K and is stated to be in perfect running order. I have had Toyotas before with well over 200K and a Lexus with 245K- still running strong.

So, if a V8 model was well-kept, is 165K considered "high miles"?

My grandpa- when his car reaches 75K- he is ready to trade it in- it has high miles and that is with the 2000 mile oil change intervals. LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am wondering - who has the highest miles here and what engine? I have heard that most any engine in the Tundra- whether it be the 3.4L, or the 4.7L, both are virtually bulletproof.

One Tundra I am considering is a V8, with 165K and is stated to be in perfect running order. I have had Toyotas before with well over 200K and a Lexus with 245K- still running strong.

So, if a V8 model was well-kept, is 165K considered "high miles"?

My grandpa- when his car reaches 75K- he is ready to trade it in- it has high miles and that is with the 2000 mile oil change intervals. LOL
283,000 miles here.

221 - 226 of 226 Posts
About this Discussion
225 Replies
160 Participants
roystundra
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing