Toyota Tundra Forums banner

How many miles?

6K views 50 replies 44 participants last post by  07DCMRB 
#1 ·
Owned mine for four weeks and already have 2100 miles. I found myself taking the long way home just to spend more time in the truck. I was and still am having way too much fun driving this truck. My gas budget for the month was blown in 10 days. Just curious how many miles you have on your 07 Tundras and period of time it took.

Slate DC Limited (loaded)
Borla Exhaust Aftermarket
Partially Debadged
20% Tint

#4 ·
1050 miles. I have had my Tundra 19 days and love it more every day. The 5.7 engine & 6 speed tranny combo is just insane. Now that she is "broke in" I can get on it a little and man oh man am I glad it has a limited slip rear end. This truck just wants to get up and go like a muscle car. So smooth and creamy. I have a few minor pet peeves about the seats, stereo, etc. but the powertrain makes all that seem so trivial...I drive the long way to work now too....love the Tundra!!

#6 ·
I just did the math. I have 1050 miles driven divided by 19 days = 55.26 miles a day X 365 days = 20,170 miles a year average. I only live 5 miles from work. (5 X 2) X 245 days (days driven to work) = 2,450 miles.
20,170 - 2,450 = 17,720 miles / 365 = 48.55 miles a day not driving to work.

I think I just drive around because I love the Tundra.

#8 ·
I've had my CrewMax since Mar 24th and only have 950 miles on her:eek: . I have not had the time to do a lot of driving since taking delivery. I did drive up to Toronto 2 weeks ago, but did not take the CM because the Tonneau cover had not been installed:cry: . We took the M3 instead:tu: My Tonneau cover has now been installed as well as the Brushed Stainless Steel Running Boards. Looking forward to my next trip to Toronto in June in the CM:tu:

Cheers

#10 ·
Loving the truck so much can't seem to stay out of it. I have 1400 miles in only three weeks of ownership. I work 5 miles from the house so I am way over what I would normally put on in terms of mileage. Awesome Truck:tu: :tu:

#11 ·
I've had my CrewMax since Mar 24th and only have 950 miles on her:eek: . I have not had the time to do a lot of driving since taking delivery. I did drive up to Toronto 2 weeks ago, but did not take the CM because the Tonneau cover had not been installed:cry: . We took the M3 instead:tu: My Tonneau cover has now been installed as well as the Brushed Stainless Steel Running Boards. Looking forward to my next trip to Toronto in June in the CM:tu:

Cheers
Your making me look like I drive mine too much. Took delivery on 3/28 and have 2100 miles on it already. 375 miles from a trip to foxwoods, everything else just normal driving.

#13 ·
Your making me look like I drive mine too much. Took delivery on 3/28 and have 2100 miles on it already. 375 miles from a trip to foxwoods, everything else just normal driving.
Driving too much is never a bad thing in the CrewMax:D The 2100 miles you've put on your CM have been a pleasure no doubt:) I'm really looking forward to my trip next month to Toronto in the CM. I should cover around 1500 miles round trip. I'll get an oil change done after that.

Happy motoring:tu:

#16 ·
Picked mine up March 24th and in about 3 weeks I'm reading about 2,400

#20 ·
It'll be two weeks tomorrow for me, which will put me just under 1100 miles so far. I only drive 2.2 miles to work every day, so I'm doing a little extra.

This time next month I'll have a lot more. From here (middle of nowhere)...to Dallas...to Vegas...to San Diego...back to Vegas...to Denver...back home. Keeping to that path and a little extra for side trips I might hit 4000 miles on that trip alone. Can't wait :D

#21 ·
Took delivery 2/21 (Paid for it 2/8)

2200 MILES so far

#24 ·
Purchased Feb 8 and have only have roughly 1400 miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.